Friday 27 April 2012

The Horror Show

Warning
If you have a heart patient or some other problems with you  please, don’t listen it and exit this page because your life is too important for me
     Dear friends, I have some audio (recorded) shows for those who like horror shows. I recorded all of these from FM105 this is one of my favorite horror show and this is a reason I make this (Audio) in video form with using my all efforts before listening this I want to tell you something about this show. This show is about those paranormal activities that happened with every one, This show is Specially for Pakistani's because in this show the places, incidence and callers are 90% Pakistani's and the important thing is that the callers or incidences in this show are truth or fake you decide it.
If my videos are not working properly on your system than below is the link on youtube their you easily watch my all videos

Horror Show - 1 

Horror Show - 2

Horror Show - 3

Horror Show - 4




1 comment: